Helping Schools to Bridge Student Learning Gaps Since 2007
SmartStart Education has placed over 1,500 teachers, serving more than 50,000 students for over 15 years. We’ve partnered with more than 100 school districts and over 500 schools to deliver tutoring help with proven results. Our teachers have helped students increase their test scores an average of 24% or more.
Help when and where you need it:
We provide tutors, experienced in any subject matter, to help your students in a one-on-one, or group setting, during regular class time or in pull out sessions. In addition, we offer virtual tutoring both afterschool and on weekends to meet your students’ needs.
Knowledgeable and Experienced Teachers:
- Bachelor’s, or higher, degree in related field
- Demonstrated content knowledge
- At least one year of experience working with students like those in need
- Received a proficient or highly proficient rating on every single indicator during their previous evaluation cycle
- FBI background checked according to district standards
How Our Program Works:
Contact us talk about your district or school’s needs. We will develop a proposal for your review. Our K-12 progams can incorporate the following elements:
- In-person, during the school day
- Virtual sessions offered after-school and on weekends
- Teaching to your State’s curriculum standards
- Seamless and organized implementation
- Data management and reporting
By partnering with SmartStart Education, your schools, or schools, will realize the benefits of guaranteed program implementation focused on increasing student test scores.