We are a proven, results-focused K-12 instructional solutions provider offering highly-qualified substitutes and staff in any subject.
We can help you find teachers qualified in any subject matter. We’ve not only hired math and ELA teachers, but have also placed teachers in specialty subjects such as: sewing, music, visual arts, Spanish, French and forensics.
During the 2021-2022 school year, SmartStart Education:
- Placed over 150 long- term substitute teachers into the Washington D.C., New York City and Baltimore public school districts.
- Placed deans and assistant deans
- Placed nearly 40 academic and intervention service teachers and tutors to work in districts located in New York, Maryland, Connecticut and Virginia.
High Quality and Results-Focused Teaching Staff:
SmartStart Education continually surveys administrators of the schools where our teachers are placed to gauge:
- Communication levels
- Teaching effectiveness
- Goal Achievement
Our Talent Acquisition Specialists, all former educators, hire high quality teachers with the following experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- At least one year of classroom experience
- In-depth subject knowledge