Our vision of quality education incorporates the following seven pillars:
- A multi-dimensional approach to teaching and learning that includes effective use of technology in order to engage students.
- Exceptional teachers with subject matter expertise and the ability to connect with students from diverse backgrounds.
- Setting high standards and expecting excellence from all students.
- Parental involvement and leadership in child(ren)’s education.
- Quality leadership from district officials, principals, and teacher leaders.
- A global, digital perspective that helps students understand their role in the world and who they will be competing with in a global economy.
- An interdisciplinary approach to instruction that helps students contextualize their academic knowledge and understanding in terms of real-world challenges and opportunities.
SmartStart Education’s mission is to work as a team in order to ensure that every student has ongoing access to a high-quality, empowered teacher.